Welcome to the Volunteer Lawyers Project of the Boston Bar Association
The Volunteer Lawyers Project of the Boston Bar Association (VLP) provides free civil legal assistance to low-income residents of Greater Boston, primarily through the pro bono services of private attorneys. With your help, VLP makes access to justice possible for people who cannot afford a lawyer. Find out about our volunteer opportunities for attorneys and law students.
Please join us. Your time is precious. Use it to make a difference.
October is Pro Bono Month
Let us help you celebrate. Click to find out how.
- Bankruptcy/Consumer Mentoring Group and Brown Bag Lunch (THIRD Tuesday of the Month), Oct 21
- Family Law Mentoring Roundtable & Brown Bag Lunch (4th Wednesday of the Month), Oct 22
- VLP - Family Law 102, Oct 22
- MCLE - Court-Certified Conciliation Training, Oct 24
- BBA - Landlord-Tenant Law and Practice, Oct 28
- VLP - LinkedIn Workshop for Job Seekers, Oct 28
- MCLE - 16th Annual New England Bankruptcy Law Conference 2014, Nov 5
- Bankruptcy/Consumer Mentoring Group and Brown Bag Lunch (THIRD Tuesday of the Month), Nov 18
- View more
Did You Know?
You can sign up online for many VLP trainings and court-based projects. Go to Volunteerhub and click on the event you are interested in. You will need to be logged in to Volunteerhub to sign up.
You can find pro bono opportunities throughout Massachusetts at massprobono.org.