Welcome to the Volunteer Lawyers Project of the Boston Bar Association
The Volunteer Lawyers Project of the Boston Bar Association (VLP) provides free civil legal assistance to low-income residents of Greater Boston, primarily through the pro bono services of private attorneys. With your help, VLP makes access to justice possible for people who cannot afford a lawyer. Find out about our volunteer opportunities for attorneys and law students.
Please join us. Your time is precious. Use it to make a difference.
Pro Bono at VLP - By the Numbers
- Bankruptcy/Consumer Mentoring Group Brown Bag Lunch (2nd Tuesday of the Month), Feb 9
- VLP - Subsidized Housing Evictions, Feb 9
- BBA- LAR Practical Skills: Housing Court, Feb 29
- VLP - Family Law 101, Mar 2
- VLP - Landlord-Tenant Law 101, Mar 8
- VLP - Introduction to Guardianship of Minors, Mar 9
- BBA- LAR Practical Skills: Probate & Family Court, Mar 22
- VLP - Family Law 102, Mar 23
- View more
You can find pro bono opportunities throughout Massachusetts at massprobono.org.