Welcome to the Volunteer Lawyers Project of the Boston Bar Association
The Volunteer Lawyers Project of the Boston Bar Association (VLP) provides free civil legal assistance to low-income residents of Greater Boston, primarily through the pro bono services of private attorneys. With your help, VLP makes access to justice possible for people who cannot afford a lawyer. Find out about our volunteer opportunities for attorneys and law students.
Please join us. Your time is precious. Use it to make a difference.
Winter Storm Update
January 29th - the office is open and all court projects are running.
- VLP - Orientation for New Volunteer Attorneys, Feb 2
- Family Law - Guardianship Roundtable - First Wednesday of the Month (NEW FORMAT, NEW LOCATION), Feb 4
- Food Stamps/ SNAP Nutrition Benefits: Advocacy 101 (February 4, 2015), Feb 4
- State and Federal Veterans Benefits (February 4, 2015), Feb 4
- VLP - Family Law 103 (NEW!!!) - RESCHEDULED TO FEB. 11TH, Feb 11
- VLP - Introduction to Guardianship of Adults, Feb 12
- VLP Training - Unemployment Insurance Appeals, Feb 17
- Elder Benefits Programs (February 25, 2015), Feb 25
- View more
You can find pro bono opportunities throughout Massachusetts at massprobono.org.
Sign up for VLP/SPJ Court Projects