Welcome to the Volunteer Lawyers Project of the Boston Bar Association
The Volunteer Lawyers Project of the Boston Bar Association (VLP) provides free civil legal assistance to low-income residents of Greater Boston, primarily through the pro bono services of private attorneys. With your help, VLP makes access to justice possible for people who cannot afford a lawyer. Find out about our volunteer opportunities for attorneys and law students.
Please join us. Your time is precious. Use it to make a difference.
Winter Storm Update
February 11th - VLP is open. Tonight's Family Law 103 training is on. We have a few spaces available. Click here to sign up.
It's also not too late to sign up for the Introduction to Guardianship of Adults training on February 12th. Click for more information.
The New Volunteer Orientation has been rescheduled to March 2nd. Click here to sign up.
Keep warm and stay safe!
- VLP - Orientation for New Volunteer Attorneys - RESCHEDULED TO MARCH 2ND, Mar 2
- Family Law - Guardianship Roundtable - First Wednesday of the Month, Mar 4
- VLP - Landlord-Tenant Law 101, Mar 11
- Immigrants and Public Benefits (March 12, 2015), Mar 12
- VLP - Introduction to Guardianship of Minors, Mar 25
- CORI - Basics of the New Law for Legal Aid and Community Service Providers (March 31, 2015), Mar 31
- Family Law - Guardianship Roundtable - First Wednesday of the Month, Apr 1
- VLP - Orientation for New Volunteer Attorneys, Apr 6
- View more
You can find pro bono opportunities throughout Massachusetts at massprobono.org.
Sign up for VLP/SPJ Court Projects