Mission and Values
The mission of the Volunteer Lawyers Project is to increase access to justice by delivering high quality pro bono civil legal services to eligible clients in the Greater Boston area.
- To preserve and protect meaningful access to justice for our clients.
- To prioritize our programs based upon the needs of the populations we serve and the capacities of our staff.
- To promote diversity, inclusion, and equal opportunity in the delivery of legal services.
- To strive to have a staff that is reflective of the community we serve.
- To foster constructive collaboration with others who serve our clients, staff and board.
Rev. May 2017