VLP Training - Unemployment Insurance Appeals
- 4:00 PM - 5:30 PM
- Eastern Time (US & Canada)
- By: Volunteer Lawyers Project of the Boston Bar Association
Volunteer Lawyers Project
- Unemployment Compensation/Unemployment Insurance
This training is designed for attorneys who are seeking to represent on a pro bono basis clients who are pursuing unemployment benefits. It will focus on the following:
• Eligibility for unemployment benefits
• A description of the process of applying
• A description of the hearing process
• How to conduct an administrative hearing on behalf of a client
• Description of the referral process at VLP.
This training is open to attorneys of all experience levels and assistance and guidance will be provided by VLP.
Hsindy Chen, Staff Attorney
Volunteer Lawyers Project of the Boston Bar Association
Click here to sign up!
Hsindy ChenVolunteer Lawyers Project587-320-6454
- Website: signup.com