Website Content and Social Media Intern
VLP is seeking creative and energetic volunteers assist our Pro Bono Manager with updating our website, our statewide pro bono website massprobono.org, our newsletter, and with expanding VLP's social media presence. Our preference is for someone who can volunteer at least 10 hours per week.
- Updating and developing libarary, calendar and other content for VLP’s website and statewide pro bono website massprobono.org.
- Creating content for social media (Facebook , Twitter , LinkedIn accounts).
- Working with our to research and develop our digital activity.
- Research blogs/channels to identify opportunities for growth.
- Strong writing and research skills.
- Passionate about using technology to empower people about their legal rights.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Previous experience in social media communications and familiarity with law a plus.
- A creative spirit and good sense of humor
What you can gain from the role
- Practical digital skills including website management and social media communications.
- An opportunity to develop your research and communications skills in the workplace.
- An opportunity to learn general areas of the law.
- An opportunity to work as part of a small tight-knit team.